- This is the most traditional mode of psychological consultation. In this way, both the psychologist and the patient meet face-to-face, talk, and together address the issues that are the reason for the consultation.
- In the event of canceling a session, notice must be given 24 hours in advance. If the cancellation occurs within less than 24 hours or the patient does not attend the session, the patient will be required to pay 100% of the session fee.
- We offer you the possibility of conducting the consultation online so that you don’t have to travel. The quality and results through this mode of communication are equivalent to those of in-person consultations. There are multiple reasons why you may choose to start an online consultation or alternate between online and in-person sessions.
- For online sessions, it is necessary to have a computer or smartphone with video call capabilities and a good internet connection, whether through Skype or other platforms.
- Payment for online sessions is made through a prior bank transfer.
If there is something that worries you, ask me, don’t be embarrassed, I am here to listen to you and help you without judging you.